Guess who's in my bed?

Jason, Fae-Lee, and myself.....ooooooooh!!!!
LOL.....Jason is my cat, Fae-Lee is my 3 month old granddaughter, and you know who I am....LOL.

Tell me about what is going on with you in your surroundings at this moment.

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Got a sleepy little man in my lap :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm all by myself and lovin it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:46 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm upstairs on the computer, 5 year old next to me watching TV. DH downstairs watching Yankee game. 9 year old son is pooping. lol. And baby girl is sleeping in her room.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I've got a sleeping baby in my lap as well.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Well, two of my kids are watching Hannah and I am sitting here watching the screen as I type to make sure I don't goof on this post.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My baby is in her swing, and my daughter and niece are playing outside. Oh, and my daughter's new kitten smells awful. I don't know how that cat gets so stinky. I give it baths, and it doesn't go outside.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• working
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:55 PM on May. 5, 2009

• my seven year old is outside on the swingset my 11 month old is standing at the window in the kitchen watching him and my twelve year old who I put a Hannah Montanna DVD in for is in his bedroom watching spongebob.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:56 PM on May. 5, 2009

• DD's sleeping, Tweak is laying by the front door, I'm sitting here watching Family Guy, and being bored lol
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 8:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• 18 and 15 yr old DD's are in there room on the computer and listening to music. 2 and 3 yr old DS's are down for the night. DH is laying on the bed watching the Mentalist and I am here catching up on e-mails and looking for ideas for decorating, DH is laid off and remodeling our upstairs bath. I need to choose a floor, vanity, and sink.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:25 PM on May. 5, 2009