How do you do it?

It seems like every day is the same... Even though most days are good, they are usually the same... How do you keep things interesting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• we take breaks. we're not married and don't live together so it's easier for us

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I actually don't know....we joke around a lot and have fun together so for right now its not too hard. Everyone that knows us thinks that we are the "perfect couple" but we have our days like anyone else. We have been together 2 years though and I am sure the hard ones have not hit yet....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Try turning the tv off and doing stuff together like games or walks it encourages talking without the pressure of making conversation. we do stuff together all the time and we have been together almost 4 years and things are still fresh. Sure we have our days but we have fun together and that helps
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 8:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't worry so much about keeping things interesting..

To be honest every day I am just thankful to be alive
    and that I still have my
    parents, my siblings and my children are heathly.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 8:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i would say go for walks, go to a park or a zoo or something. or you can do projects to keep occupied. like scrap booking. i got so bored i've made like 5 srapbooks already.
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 2:27 AM on May. 6, 2009