Has anyone ever heard of a 3 week old baby constantly making noise when they breathe?

A specialist checked it out but said he was fine but it still makes me nervous and extra cautious.

kweenspade0503

Asked by kweenspade0503 at 8:02 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol hi again. its totally normal hon. they cannot blow their noses or clear their throats and all they eat is milk...my son does it too. no worries.I hope you check out my group,. lots of moms and experience ,a nd its not so lonely and scarey.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• what kind of noise? my baby makes a lot of noises. she snores, she had a runny nose, and she kinda whines in her sleep. haha but as long as it doesnt sound like shes in pain or anything i would say shes ok.
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 2:06 AM on May. 6, 2009