What to write about?

anyone know about writing while having school, work and a baby, just thought i'd ask about this to see who writes and if you have an ideas on way sto write or topics to write about, i can write a breif paragraph in my journal for every topic i can if you can just give me a topic or answer how to balance this out. please and thank you.

sherlockhlm

Asked by sherlockhlm at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Maybe journal about your life. The ups and downs. That would give you something different to write about everyday, especially with a baby.
    Anonymous

• I found a wonderful book that might be kind of what you need for ideas it is called Reflections from a Mothers Heart the ISBN#0-8499-5215-8 should help you to find it on amazon.com or any other book store. It is a journal with questions a child would ask you, like----What was your favorite pastime as a child? Did you prefer doing it alone or with someone else? or Did you ever feel that God had a special calling in your life? or Describe your first trip alone. There is something different for each day of the year. I am having myself and my mom fill one out for my children.
    DonnaChapman

Answer by DonnaChapman at 10:28 AM on May. 16, 2009