We decided to try again!

35-year old mom here of one 16-month old boy. . .my DH and I thought he'd be our only, but we've decided to try to have another!! We are just absolutely loving parenthood. As excited as I am, I am also absolutely terrified to try to have another baby. I am going to make an appt. to see my OB/GYN for a general health check, but any other advice for trying for another one, especially as an older mom with a little guy under 2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't have any advice other than doing what you can to be as healthy as possible. I've heard that sex every other day is best for strong sperm, and if you lay on your back with your legs up a wall for ten minutes afterwards then the sperm pools at the cervix.

Good luck!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:30 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Go for it before its too late.
    Integrity13

Answer by Integrity13 at 1:30 AM on May. 6, 2009