Who has seen "Notorious"? (the Biggie Smalls movie)

I just saw it on DVD the other night and LOVED it!

I didn't become intrested in rap until after he died and I really only knew his mainstream music. And I didn't really know the whole West/East coast rivalry issue either. Or that Lil' Kim was 'created' by him! I thought the movie was well acted, well scripted and was very unbiased towards Biggie as a person and rapper. (showing his good and bad moments) I also really enjoyed hearing some of his underground music.

I truely believe this guy had a powerful talent and that his lyrics were modern poetry.

What are your thoughts on the movie/the man/ the situations?

ozarkgirl3

Asked by ozarkgirl3 at 8:19 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love the movie I downloaded it on my P3 it was good RIP Biggie

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 3:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was going to watch it and my dd said it was dumb so I didn't. Maybe I should watch it and judge for myself

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I grew up listening to Notorious B.I.G and Tupac and all the other East/West coast rappers. I haven't watched the movie yet, not really big on those movies anymore, but loved his music. We used to dance to it in the clubs. I actually think tupacs lyrics are even better. What a waste for both talents. Maybe if they were writing lyrics like T.i and J.t 's Dead and Gone they may have gotten a clue.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:11 AM on May. 6, 2009