Braxton Hicks??

I'm only 23 weeks and its been a while since I've ben pregnant. I don't remember having braxton hicks this early last time. I had five "contractions" the other night. It was after mowing the lawn but I didn't think I over did it. One other question, does round lig. pain kind of feel crampy? Thank you in advance

bearcat84

Asked by bearcat84 at 8:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can get braxton hicks very early, my sister had them at 16 week w both kids, and through the reatof the pregnancies. i started having tem at about 25 weeks.

i remember round lig. pain feeling like a charlie horse pain the you get in your foot of calf, you know? i guess that could feel like a cramp.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• This is my 2nd pregnancy and I was feeling Braxton Hicks contractions earlier then with my first. My last DR. appointment I pointed out to him that I have been having them and he said if you have 6 contractions within 1 hour you need to call or go to the hospital. Also, if you start feeling them you should stop and relax. Drink some water and/or prop your feet up. I have had a hard time dealing with charlie horses! I can't stand them, they make sleeping even worse.
    tiffanyderr10

Answer by tiffanyderr10 at 11:58 PM on May. 5, 2009