where do u get ur labor pains at

in ur stomach or in ur cuchey or in ur sides an how long do they last an do they hurt really bad

jessica82009

Asked by jessica82009 at 8:28 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I went into labor it was a strong 'sensation' feeling in my lower stomach and they were 7 minutes apart when they started. Then as they progressed I had twinges of uncomfortableness in my lower back and still had that feeling in my lower stomach but it got harder....like tightening muscles. In my opinion it didn't HURT until right at the end and even those didn't hurt they were just extremely uncomfortable!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 8:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My contractions felt just like period cramps. Not bad at all in the beginning, in fact, I didn't even know I was in labor for an entire day. Once I got to about 7 centimeters dilated they were pretty bad and I would say yes, they hurt, but it was over so quick I didn't have time to think about it too much. I had my son with no pain medications and I am a HUGE pussy, so if I could do it, it can't be that bad.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• when i was in labor it felt like i had the stomache flu. it was the same feeling. (for me anyways)
    just it hurt like a million times worse. it was an intence pain for 27 hours.
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 1:49 AM on May. 6, 2009