I am a teen mom to 7 month old twins i had at 15, would you rather I wouldve had an abortion?

I keep having moms and people say I was wrong to have my girls so early, they werent planned but me and my SO steped up. Would you people who hate that i had them your rather I had gotten a abortion or given them up? some say its because I will miss out on thing, well heck I think when evere you have children no matter you age the moment you have them life changes and you cant do everything you want. Look at your kid choose which one to get rid of. Not so easy is it.

teenmom2twins

Asked by teenmom2twins at 8:33 PM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• i dont think it matters what anyone else thinks. just you and your so.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:38 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i had my duaghter yung allso not as yung as you but i do agree with you there no matter what age you miss out your life changes i was 19 allmost 20 when i had my daughter and its tuff good for you for steping up too the plate
    hotsexymom788

Answer by hotsexymom788 at 8:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't, I think each person even teens have to decide what is right for them and follow thier hearts. I hope you have a lot of support....twins...wow!

Good luck!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• No, I don't think you should've had an abortion, (I'm pro choice and proud of it.). I think that you have taken a lot of responsibilities onto yourself, but that you, and your children, can make it work for you. Congrats, and good luck with all that you endeavor to accomplish.

P.S. I bet they're beautiful... add me as a friend if you want.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• no no no no no no no to abortion
    good luck with your babies :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I will give it to you and there father you two stepped up and did what need to be done. I am very proud of you both and im sorry you two had to grow up so quickly but, you took the responiablty on and you child have two loving parents. I feel have an abortion is ones choose and i think you two feel you made the right choose for you both so if no one has told you today Im very proud of you two.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• well what i think you did is great. not every child that young can make such a decision. i hope you have good family/friend support. and I hope your SO is helping as well. tell each person that tells you that you should have had an abortion to go to hell when they are in your shoes then they can judge. what matters now is that you love your twins and you are taking good care of them and keeping them safe.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am venting because a lday at wal mart today said my kids are agianst gods plan and will burn in hell right beside me
    teenmom2twins

Answer by teenmom2twins at 8:45 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Um. No one is saying that abortion is the answer.. I think the idea is that teens should NOT get pregnant. There are ways of avoiding that you know. Just because you think you can handle twins, there are so many other negative factors. Is your body a mess, because I knew a girl that had twins at 16 and her body was never the same... your body simply is not ready growing and you have stopped the growth so to speak.. She had flabby skin hanging down to her knees. And, I am sure you and your SO cannot handle all the work on your own, which makes others have to help you out. So see, that is not such a good thing. I am sure your parents neither his, wanted the resonsibility of taking on twins.
    Anonymous

• I don't care how old you were when you had your babies. As long as you are able to provide for them and take care of them, that's all that should matter. Pay no mind to the stupid women on here who think that they are all high and mighty. A baby, no matter how they come into this world, is a miracle. Congrats on the babies. Keep your chin up and do what you have to raise two beautiful and wise girls.
    Anonymous