Help! Help! help! My vagina itches like crazy and I can't stand it anymore!

I've used vagasil twice in the last 3 hours and it isn't helping at all! It itches so bad all over the outside and a little on the inside. I don't know what to do, How can I get this itching to stop?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like possibly a yeast infection. try monistat7
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• you have a yeast infection. go to the drug store or walmart and get monistat 7 and get the three day treatment. it works the best.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• can I use those even though I'm pregnant?
    Anonymous

• You need to call the doc first, there are certain ones you cannot use while pregnant, youll need a prescription.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 8:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Is there anything I can do tonight to relieve the itch without getting monistat, because the dr. isn't in now, and I'd feel bad having him paged just to ask if I can use monistat. His answering service isn't allowed to answer any questions.
    Anonymous

• call a 24 hour pharmacy like walgreens. they will be able to tell you if you can use it while pregnant. try baking soda.it may relieve the itch temporarily.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• woo hoo! I called walgreens (after calling insta-care, the phone service at my ob's office, and my mother) and they were the only ones who gave me an answer!! She said it was fine as long as it wasn't a 1 day dose since the drug is more condensed in that one.

Thanks so much for your help, and thanks 2wndrfl for the walgreens suggestion!!
    Anonymous

• when I was pregnant I had a bad yeast infection my doctor said sometimes it was common thing in pregnancy.! She told me to buy 2 seven day monistat7's and apply it every night for 2 weeks before I went to bed . It worked you just have to be patient with it.
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2009