pressure in lower abdomen?

im 25 weeks and im feeling pressure in my lower abdomen...not too much constant movement but every now and then i feel hiccups or kicks down there...is that normal to feel the pressure down that low? its like shes just laying on my bladder constantly!

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 8:50 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry it's uncomfortable for you, but that's how it was for me almost the whole time I was pregnant.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yup if you do a google search for a picture of a fetus at that point they are pretty big so they kind of stretch out a bit and take up alot of space. it sucks but it'll probably be like that through the rest of your pregnancy. i'm 37 weeks and i swear he's been in the exact same spot head down towards the left hand side since my ultrasound at 20 weeks. he hits in the same spot every single day. dd did the same thing, only she was always kicking right between the rib cage
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:05 PM on May. 5, 2009