3d/4d?

Is 3d/4d worth the money to get done. I want to know that it really i as good as it looks on the website. Yes or No??

xxTiffanGaryxx

Asked by xxTiffanGaryxx at 8:57 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not all places are expensive first off, and you get a lot if you shop around and see which places offer what with packages.. usually a dvd of the entire visit, 10-20 print outs of baby + a disc with ALL the pictures the tech gets on cd to save and send and print whenever. if you do it before 28 weeks no its not worth it. i got one done at then and it was amazing! shop around your town and see the prices and discounts different places offer before you decide. its really really cool to see!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Personally I say no. The shadows and things make the baby look weird. It gives you a good picture but not worth the money and if the pictures don't turn out you have to fight with them to redo them.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you have state aid it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Anonymous

• I didn't want to pay for it, and I'm glad I didn't request it because it turns out my dr. does them standard for everyone without charging any more for them than the regular u/s.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Mine were very awsome and the pictures looked just like she did when she was born. From the pictures we could tell that she looked like her daddy and she absolutely looked the same when born. I think it is all in who you go to. I got mine done at baby waves and they were great!
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 9:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Thanks everyone..
    xxTiffanGaryxx

Answer by xxTiffanGaryxx at 1:16 PM on May. 6, 2009