crunches

if i do 300 crunches a day 100 in the morning, 100 in the afternoon and a 100 in the evening if I do this every single day how soon can I see results???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Do a change up after 3 weeks. You can find plenty of diff. abdominal exercises on Prevention.com.

It usually takes 3 weeks to begin to see a diff. but its worth it. Be sure and be drinking plenty of water to keep your insides clean, and to help take out the colon bulk.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• It depends on what results you want. You need to have a variety of different crunches to see results all around your abdomen. If not you are only focusing on one muscle group.

And you don't want to do them every single day. You need to allow a day or two throughout the week to allow the muscles to repair themselves. Over working them can cause more bad than good.

Along with a balanced diet and balanced exercise, you can expect to see the beginning results after 4 weeks average.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• crunches alone will NOT get you the most effective and noticeable results. I am an online trainer and Certified Personal Trainer, and from experience I've seen better results from less concentrated crunces and added CARDI activity...this will burn the fat on top of the abdominal muscles and you will see results faster!
    Want more help? you can go to my website...http://successwithkatie.com
    Good Luck! and congratulations on your self-motivation, it's a great quality to have!
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 10:44 AM on May. 6, 2009