How many of you?

Have flashed someone or accidentally ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no comment(:
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I flash my fiance sometimes.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I did! Junior year in high school at cheerleading camp. I noticed a door was open to some of the girls' room that was on my squad. We were all really close that year. I ran, jumped in front of the door with my shirt up and no bra on. Little did I know, one of the girls on my squad was doing the hair of a girl from another school! I was mortified!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LMAO!!! I have did it acouple of time and i wasn't even drunk but wish i was when it was my brothers friend
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Well i work at a hospital and im in the bathroom and a patient goes in see me pants down and i get up to put them up and he throws up yeah that very embarrasing .I could have sworn the door was locked .I guess thats and accidentall Flash
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 9:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• As a breast feeder it is impossible to never not flash someone. lol

I have done it many times. And only a few of those times have not intentional. ;) wink, wink
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ..........hot summer day, bikini top, deep end of the pool, " CaNoN BALL!!!!!" = Oh SH*T MY TOP!!!!
    enough said?????????
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have a convertable bra and the strap came out...at work...my coworker got a nice show being he was standing above me and I was bent down looking for something
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:35 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm breastfeeding so yeah probably
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:36 PM on May. 5, 2009

• While breastfeeding, most probably. Also when at the lake and tubing, I hit a huge wave and lost my both peices of my bathing suit.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:21 PM on May. 5, 2009