what brand of tampon do you recommend?

This may be TMI but I need advice. I don't use tampons often but I have been recently. In the past I haven't had a problem whenever I did use them but since I had my 2nd child my periods have been very heavy. So heavy that I have to wear a panty liner or pad even when I wear a "super" tampon because of the leakage. I know there may not be a perfect tampon but what brand(s) do you ladies recommend?? I have used Playtex & Kotex.
Thanks in advance ladies!

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 9:37 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OB Super
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I use Kotex. The first day of my period is always worse so I use Kotex Super tampon and a pad. The rest of the days I just use the regular Kotex.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• you said that you have used Playtex, but have you used the news one that are woven in a way that absorb to the shape of your you-know-what? I have tried it recently, and I will tell you it works really really good.

this link will tell you more about the one I am talking about:

http://www.playtexgentleglide.com/Gentle_Glide_Ultra_Absorbency.html

mika4576

Answer by mika4576 at 9:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I only use i think its playtex pearl? I love them.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• kotex! mamaada is right!
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:45 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have to wear a liner as well. But I love the playtex sport. Have you tried those yet?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 9:46 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Thanks ladies. I haven't used the new Playtex ones Mika mentioned so I'll have to try that as well as OB. Thanks again!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 9:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Have you thought about a menstrual cup. It is not for everyone but you might like it. And a real plus is that there is no buying supplies every month.

The one I have is called "the Diva Cup" you can google it for a lot of great information.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• OB super by far
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i like playtex sport, but i'm always heavy so i have to wear a liner anyway, regardless of the brand.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:07 PM on May. 5, 2009