Do I have a stalker?

ok, long story short, I've been talking to this chick for awhile on my yahoo IM... She told me she was 26 years old, but I found out otherwise elsewhere. (she is 19) I stopped talking to her, she hung out on my list for a couple months til I deleted her off...But all the time I wasn't talking to her she never took the initiative to message ME. But the day I got rid of her, she began sending me messages again basically asking 'whats up' and all this. I got annoyed and blocked her. I've told her I don't want to be her friend. Please leave me alone. Now she's trying to re-add herself to my Twitter, Myspace, and other stuff I have an account at... She's totally creeping me out. She's immature and boring.. I'm 31 yrs old!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe she just doesn't get it. Maybe she doesn't realize she's boring, immature, and annoying (although I don't know how she wouldn't realize she's a liar, too...hmmmm...) Maybe she just doesn't know why you don't want to be friends with her, maybe she thinks she did something wrong. Maybe she got a message that she was deleted/blocked, etc. and she wasn't expecting it. I would suggest sending a matter of fact message that either: she did XYZ and therefore you don't want to be friends, or you don't think your personalities are a good match, no offense (blah blah blah), but you aren't interested in remaining friends. That's what I would do. Give it one honest try, no drama, see if the simplest solution works. If not, then by all means contact the security department of wherever you have your accounts.
    Anonymous

• Contact Twitter and Myspace about your concern.
    Anonymous

• Thats a little creepy. She probably bored or weird. I would just ignore her.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:14 PM on May. 5, 2009