I dont know if im flippin pregnant or not

Usually my period comes around the 25-27 of each month it's the 5th today and I have yet to see nothing !!!!!!!!!. A few weeks ago I had some spotting its was brownish at first then reddish and this continued for about a week . I told my cousin about it she told me to take a pregnancy test I DID!! and the test was negative . I just recently took another test and I got the same result I dunno. I'm not on the pill nor have I started any new pills I'm not on the shot I have been feeling a bit tired but Im not feeling sick or anything I don't know what to think I'm pulling my hair out what do you think?????????

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 10:12 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd go ask your doc for a blood test. are you really stressed lately? that could be part of it too
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:16 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have been a bit stressed about my financial situation!
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 10:27 PM on May. 5, 2009