Has anyone used the "Handwriting without Tears" books?

My 5 year old needs help to write letters and numbers. Her teacher suggested I order it. SO, I did just wondering if anyone has had sucess using it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister is an Occupational Therapist. She uses those books with her clients. My son is one of her clients and we have seen great improvement. I highly recommend!
    Anonymous

• Awesome..... my daugh is in pre-k and cant write her name or numbers. Iam hoping this helps and we are gonna practice alot over summer in time for kindergarden. :)
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My SIL used this with my niece and nephew. DN had a lot of problems with writing and it helped him tremendously.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It's a good program but I honestly didn't notice that it was any better or worse then other program. The best thing you can do regarless of what it is, is to try to make it fun.
    Have you heard about www.starfall.com yet? It's fun and also has free printable pages if your interested in that.
    Anonymous

• I had an Occupational Therapist who recommended this for my son but his teacher was awesome and worked with him at school and sent me worksheets home for him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:25 PM on May. 5, 2009