Does anyone else think the show "LazyTown" is extremely creepy??

This is the most absolute creepiest kids show that I have seen.... who ever thought up the show was on crack, and who ever approved it to be on t.v for children was also on crack.... one 10 year old girl with pink hair , and two grown creepy ass men that follow her everywhere.. it's seriously such a creepy show!!!! I'd rather let my son watch family guy.

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 10:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think its the stupidest show ever
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• if i were akid i would be terrified!!!
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 10:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yup. The show isn't around anymore. Re-runs.
    Anonymous

• i agree, theres a few others i think are stupid oobi and yo gabba gabba
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was going to say Yo Gabba Gabba is a terrible kids show. Lazytown is equally horrible, there aren't many cartoons that I actually like for my DD to watch!! EEK. What happened to the good ones when I was younger. LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My daughter has always loved it too. It is a very strange show but actually does have some very catchy songs! And I do agree that yo gabba gabba is a terrible show. That one I cannot even leave on the tv for my girls to watch!
    Jaymilynn

Answer by Jaymilynn at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I like it. :-) That guy is cool and sexy. No, I'm just kidding. But it seems to entertain my grandkids. Its not that bad.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yeah its a little out there, creep puppets and especially having grown men with a little girl why couldnt they jsut get a boy her age? another Screwed up show is BooBahs! WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THAT? jsut a bunch of puffed out things that fart and fly ! my youngest daughter gets hypnotized by the show and its not even educational. kids shows are more cracked out then ever before!
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 10:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• YES! And the underlying message is kinda strange too. It is like brainwashing. Don't get me wrong, I am all for good foods, exercise and all but they have underlying agendas or something.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I totally agree. Magnus S the guy who plays Sportacus is the creator of the show. I was so freaked out about this show I googled it. He is some aerobic world champion from Iceland I think it said. I think for the most part he is in love with himself lol. Oh and Robby Rotten, if the camera adds 10 pounds would that make him invisible in real life. He is a string bean. I cannot stand that show. The humans are bad enough, but the creator of those freaky puppets should be locked up.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:24 PM on May. 5, 2009