What's the creepiest thing happen to you?

Please share.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:25 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I married a guy and wish I hadn't. He is creepy of the creepies.
    Anonymous

• When I was about 12, my friends and I went to the grocery store to give away some kittens. While we were there my sister, her friend and I went into the store to buy some candy. We left my bff outside wit the kittens. When we came back she was crying. We of course asked what was wrong. She had been propositioned by an old man. His exact words were " I know a barn where we could go and I could show what love is." Anyway we were all scared. We called her dad and he came to get us. The old man was in his car and was waiting for us to leave. Creepy!
    When I got home and told my dad what happened he was going out for blood! The old man had said he lived in a trailer park and we knew what his truck looked like, so my dad and older brother took me around to the local trailer parks and I saw his truck.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Continued...

So my dad goes up to the old guys door and the old guy tells him to come in. I hear my dad telling the guy he messed with the wrong kids. My older brother asked if I recognized his voice, I said I did. So my brother gets out of the truck and just stands there...mind you he is a big biker dude and not somebody you would want to tangle with. So the old man stands up and is like eight inches taller than my dad. He thought he could intimidate my dad. So my dad steps outside and the creepy old dude sees my brother and says something like..."Uhhhh...Sorry, I messed with your kids. I won't do it again."
    My friends still talk about how cool my dad was that day. Their own dad wouldn't do anything about it and my dad did. Way to go Dad!
    Nathskitten

• The very first apartment I ever had on my own was nice, but always had this "heavy" feeling. I thought it was because I was living on my own for the first time.

On Valentine's day, my boyfriend met me at my apartment when I got home. I went into my room and saw that my bed was made, with pillows stacked on top. I never make my bed (rebellion issues). I thanked him-- but he had just gotten there and hadn't made the bed, either. We thought "freaky" and figured someone was messing with me.

About 2 months later, I got kittens, and boyfriend was allergic, so I locked them out of the bedroom. They slept in a basket in the bathroom, and I closed the door at night.. One night I went to sleep late (around 2 am) and woke early (6 am) to my kittens playing on my chest. Both the bedroom and bathroom doors were open. Also, there was one set of huge footprints going from my bed to the door and not any coming in.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:36 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ive had a few- but when asked this the first thing that comes to my mind is when i was like 12 my mom and stepdads friend came up to me to give me a kiss good night (after a night of drinking with my parents) and he shoved his tongue in my mouth- yuck! after that i tried to avoid him even when he came offering me rides home from school i would act like i just felt like walking lol
    to this day my parents dont know about that- i was always afraid to tell them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 6, 2009