what are you doing...

Im laughing at my son falling asleep in his highchair poor guy fought it all day that nap. ALSO wish my stupid rabbit ears would work so I could watch 90210!!! what you up to?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:32 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trying to decide what to make for lunch...It's so hot, and I don't know what I want to make.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:35 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Sitting here staring at my laptop screen. Bored...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:38 PM on May. 5, 2009

• trying to decide if i'm too lazy to get up and get something to eat...i'm snacky again and dd finally passed out thank goodness i swear today was the worst day ever behavior wise
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Im about ready to go scoop up the kids off the couch and pray the whole way to their bedrooms they dont wake up as I put them into their beds. Then Im going to grab a snack and probably sit right back here and play on CM some more and I may write up a practice test for my husbands test coming up next week for work. Im not sure yet, Im mad at him so I may make him just study on his own lol.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 10:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I just got home from work I'M so tired I'M eating subway and watching my boyfriend play xbox!!! ughh
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 10:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• sounds like a whole lot of nothing ladies LOL...my son finally went to sleep I layed him on the floor and taking full advantage of it. Photographing him like no tomorrow. I needed some practice LOL he is so out of it he is letting me mold him into different positions!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm waiting for my DF to come back from running the errands I need done so that I can start dinner! I want to make Mexican food, and we can't do that without sour cream and green salsa! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Watching the weather to see how long the thunderstorms will last. My son has 2 more days of baseball practice for the week and we have a rummage sale on Saturday that I would like sunny weather for. Oh and I am playing on the computer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:22 PM on May. 5, 2009

• trying to get my boys to sleep- it is WAY past their bedtimes but they are fighting me "mommy im thirsty" "mommy i have to pee!" "mommy im thirsty again!" lol- if this keeps up im gonna bang my head into the wall!!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:51 PM on May. 5, 2009