What is the other name for egg on the ingreadants on food?

My littles can not have eggs and I am having a hard time with finder food for her.

mandyandthree

Asked by mandyandthree at 11:09 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• egg is a top 8 allergen along with milk, soy, wheat, fish, shellfish, peanuts and tree nuts. All of the top 8 are required by law to be listed on the package in plain language under the list of ingredients.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:09 AM on May. 6, 2009

• what kind of foods are you looking for? my son is also allergic to eggs.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:10 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Noddles She loves them!
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 12:31 AM on May. 6, 2009

• a lot of the pasta at walmart is egg free. i cant remember what brand we buy.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:20 AM on May. 6, 2009

• eggs are only listed as eggs. They do not go by another name...like sugar does or Salt.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:09 AM on May. 6, 2009

• There is no other name for EGGS...it has to be listed in a separte box "Allergen warning"

Like nuts, ect.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ok my little boy is allergic to eggs too, kraft mac and cheese original is egg free, there is also some rice a roni pasta w/ sauce that is egg free, the egg free egg noodles from walmart are packaged in the same plant as egg products so while they are "egg free" they are still unsafe. our grocery store special orders noodles for us but i can't remember the brand right now....i will get back to this though
    bentleysmommy

Answer by bentleysmommy at 10:45 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Only listed as eggs. There are egg free noodles, I just don't remember the name of them. They are in the same aisle as any other pasta.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 PM on May. 6, 2009