whn do's the baby kick the most

im allmost six moth an i feel him
alot but when do's he constantly start movein around an make it harder to go to sleep

jessica82009

Asked by jessica82009 at 11:25 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 20 weeks and 2 days. I always feel my baby kick the most at night.
    Jenna1388

Answer by Jenna1388 at 11:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• When you are moving around the motion of the amniotic fluid rocks the baby to sleep and you won't feel him as much. However, when you stop moving the rocking stops, so he wakes up. You'll feel him moving the most if you go for a walk then sit down for about fifteen mintues. He'll be refreshed after his "nap" and want to play!

I always found that if I sat down and watched a movie before I went to sleep, he would get his most energetic kicks out of the way while the movie was going. Then he was mostly worn out when I laid down to sleep. The change in position will make him start again, but he'll be tired and it won't last as long...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• when u are doing alot of moving or at night
    kyyea

Answer by kyyea at 8:16 AM on May. 6, 2009