who hear saw the story about the 4 month old baby thrown from a car?

wow I just saw the story about the baby thrown from a car in tampa florida on 275 ....I can't believe that is horrible taken from the mother and the bf threw him out the car on 275....

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 11:26 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yeah, I saw that... I didn't know that the baby was 4 months and a boy.... Its so hard for me not to cry. I just don't understand how someone can do that to baby.... so helpless and sweet.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yeah, the first reports said the baby was 3 months. The man is the mother's ex BF and he beat her and the baby--actually beating two babies, because the mother is only 17 yrs old...poor little thing, just a baby herself.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• omg that is soooo sad !!!! can you send me the link on that!!!
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:24 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The baby was thrown onto the ground during a fight between the mother and boyfriend. Boyfriend grabbed the dead baby and took off in a car. Suspect then threw the infant's corpse onto the side of the road. A passerby saw it and called it in to police.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:23 AM on May. 6, 2009

• WOW...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONT WTH THE WORLD...MAY THE BABY RIP..MAY THE DAD BURNE IN HELL..
    KRISSH

Answer by KRISSH at 7:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The man that threw the baby was not the dad, just the ex b/f...he still needs to burn in hell!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:08 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh my gosh! that made me want to cry...things like this make me SO angry!
    Cutie_Hijabi

Answer by Cutie_Hijabi at 8:33 AM on May. 6, 2009

• That did make me cry. I cry for all the babies that are being killed by their own parents. What the hell is going on in this world. If you don't want kids keep your knees together. I'm so sick of this kind of news about babies and animals.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:44 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i saw that and there is only one thing i want to say about that i wish he ws dead for a man sorry not a man a animal to do something like that he is no man he is a sick f@@@@ and i hope he goes straight to hell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on May. 6, 2009