Pictures

I'm getting my son's 1 year pics taken tomarrow, and usually they ask what kind of poses I want him to be in, and I'm not sure. I have a few, but I was wondering if any of you moms had any poses of your babies that were taken that you liked alot? thanks!

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:28 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby girls first pics were in the hospital and than Christmas with Santa and than her daddy took her and her big sister for Valentine's day pics to surprise me awww, lol and then she took Easter pics. We went to the mall for the Christmas one and then Portrait Innovation for the Valentine and Easter pics and they came out so cute I love them all. We did more theme pics for the holidays so it just depends on if you go take pics on a holiday like mother's day or just anytime you could match the back ground to what he is wearing or idk it just depends on you and what you want. Have fun!!!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am a big fan of naked baby pictures haha.. my daughter is 7 months and she had her pics just taken and got naked pictures done and they are sooo cute everyone agrees.. they also did this prop where that had an old fashioned bathtub and she sat in it and we blew bubbles.. it came out so amazing.. be creative!
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:10 AM on May. 6, 2009