what is inspirational to you?

What is inspirational to you that would inspire someone else? Anything from a word to a poem to doing something special like a tradition between you and your child. I want to hear good things that help lift you up in life that could possibly lift another's soul!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:36 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• waking up and rolling over to see bother my beautiful baby boy's face and my handsome hubby's face inspires me DAILY! I cant resist but smile with all that drool coming out of their mouth and they are so helpless to my laughing at them lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:37 PM on May. 5, 2009

• There's a quote from my favorite book that always inspires me. "Your life is yours and yours alone. Rise up and live it." ~Terry Goodkind in Faith of the Fallen.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:38 PM on May. 5, 2009