Does anyone know of somewhere to get stylish, not "old" looking maternity clothes for tall women??? I am 5'11" and don't want to look like I am wearing a mumu for the rest of my pregnancy!!

NFEE

Asked by NFEE at 11:40 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• old navy, target, and motherhood maternity (motherhood is a little more expensive check out old navy and target first)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm 5'11 too, and what I did was hit the sales at JC Penny for shirts and for bottoms I mostly did stretchy skirts, because finding maternity pants that were long enough was a chore and when I did they were outrageously expensive.

I was pretty comfortable my whole pregnancy doing that. Hope this helped!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I would say to shop at oldnavy.com they had clothes in tall, short and regular lengths.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Also-check Craig's list. When I was on the site I saw a woman in my area selling all her maternity clothes for great prices-why pay a lot when you know you only wear them for 9 months?(unless it's something special your going to-and even then you might find something!)
    tropicsun

Answer by tropicsun at 6:07 PM on May. 15, 2009