HELP ME FIX MY SEX LIFE...

MY DH AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A AWESOME SEX LIFE UNTIL I GOT PREGNANT. WE HAD SEX OCCASIONALLY WHILE PREGO BUT THEN AS I GOT BIGGER HE DIDNT WANNA HAVE SEX B/C HE WAS AFRAID TO HURT THE BABY LOL ANYWAS SINCE HAVING HER IN NOVEMBER WE HAVENT HAD SEX THAT MUCH. WE STILL HAVE SEX BUT NOT LIKE WE USE TO.. WELL 2NIGHT WE GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER & I FIGURED WE WAS GONNA HAVE SEX. HE GETS IN BED SAYS GOODNIGHT. SO I FINALLY ASK WHATS UP W/OUR SEX LIFE THESE DAYS.. HE SAYS HE DOESNT KNO, HE STILL FINDS ME ATTRACTIVE BUT HE JST DOESNT FEEL THE NEED FOR IT NEMORE LIKE HE USED TO, SAID HE DOESNT FEEL ATTRACTIVE NEMORE.. HOW CAN I MAKE HIM FEEL HOTTT AGAIN, WHAT DO I DO TO SAVE MY SEX LIFE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• EVERY man loves to have a women just go down on them. No questions asked just get down there and start sucking......
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Get out of the mommy mode and do something naughty to him. Tie him up, dress like a tramp...IDK something.
    Sometimes after the baby is born men can only see their wife as moms and not sex partners anymore. It is up to you to bring back the sexiness in your house.
    Do something wild to spice things back up!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Make an effort to make him feel wanted. Don't expect him to initiate sex, jump his bones!

It's also normal not to want to have sex much in the first few months of a baby's life. Your energy is all going toward adjusting to your new family life and babies are exhausting. When you want sex, go for it, but when he's tired, respect that. KWIM?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• A lot of men get this "Madonna complex" where they view their wives differently now that she's a mother. They think it's okay for a woman to act one way when she's just a wife, but the same things are no longer acceptable when she's the mother of his child.

You need to show him you're like the other Madonna-- go buy a cone bra even! Did you used to wear lingerie? If you don't yet fit into the one you had, go out and buy something new!

Have fun! :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:24 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I agree with the other girls. Some guys do get a complex about their wives when a baby is born. Be confident. Be sexy. Lick, tease, make him want to jump you. BJ's are a good plan too. Tell him you think he is sexy. Don't give up! A little of a teasing minx goes a long way with my guy....yours too probably.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 9:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Have more babies!
    Anonymous