ok feeling a little more positive

we had an u/s and though we didnt see a baby yet we did see a sac and the doctor has stopped checking hcg levels the cramping i was having has for the most part stopped, but now on a serious note....I CANT POOP!!! i am afraid to push and i am drinking more water than a human body can consume!!! HELP!! what should i do..

luvmykids03plus

Asked by luvmykids03plus at 11:46 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Eat more fiber! Fiber ONe makes some awesome products, I love their granola bars. Be prepared for gas, though!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Don't be afraid to poop! Constipation is normal during pregnancy because your hormones are going nuts, but the colon is nowhere near the amniotic sac so pooping won't hurt it. I'd suggest getting a big canister of Benefiber and mix it into your water. The fiber increase will make everything come out easier and you won't strain yourself.

When I was pregnant I was addicted to Crystal Light with BeneFiber. I'd make a big pitcher of it everyday. It ensured I was getting my water for the day, I had different flavors to choose from, there was no sugar or calories or any of that stuff, and the fiber kept away constipation. I bought so much I switched to the generic brand since it was getting expensive!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• buy over the counter stool softeners , ask the doc first tho.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• miralax....that stuff is awesome and it doesnt tear up your stomach.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:45 AM on May. 6, 2009