TMI?

Ok me and my husband just had sex and there was a lil blood when I wiped in the bathroom (nothing crazy just like a spot...but im thinking its just from him inserting me bc it hurt a lil bit) and after went to the bathroom and a couple of clots of clear stuff came out in the toilet. Im not bleeding anymore...just wondering if you miscarry is there a lot of bleeding and cramping??? im not cramping. oh and im almost 7 weeks...if that helps,

Sorry if this is tmi and or dumb to ask!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. The blood is probably from his penis irritating your cervix, which becomes engorged with blood early in pregnancy and the clear stuff was probably just vaginal secreations.

When you miscarry there is usually lots of bright red blood and cramping.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• my doc told me spotting after sex is normal in early pregnanct and the clumpy stuff u seen was probably seamen i wouldnt be to worried unless you begin to cramp alot and have bright red bloody show, of course i have cut my husband off for awhile because it is so scary..lol.. poor boy
    luvmykids03plus

Answer by luvmykids03plus at 11:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• As long as there isn't more than about a teaspoon of blood you don't really need to worry. Spotting after sex is normal, and as a previous poster said the clear stuff was probably just the normal "sex juices." Of course if you see more blood or you start to cramp, give the doctor a call.

When I was pg, I had to use a lot of lube when we "did it" because I suddenly got really dry and the irritation would make me spot. Could that be the case?
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:03 AM on May. 6, 2009

• thanks ladies :0)

I think i can go to sleep now knowing our lil peanut is ok!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 6, 2009