I'm worried about my fiance going out for his bachelor party

We are getting married May 30th and I'm 29 weeks pregnant now. My fiance's best friend wants to take him out with the guys 2 nights before the wedding. I have no problem with them going out drinking, but I honestly don't want him going to a strip club or something. I don't wanna be the bitch that says no and gets crazy about it but honestly am I wrong for not wanting him to do that? I don't even get to go out and drink or have a bachelorette party. I'm having like a lunch bridal shower, but nothing fun and wild you know?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 11:53 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Be honest with him. Do this soon, too. You don't want to just up and tell him the night before his bachelor party. Explain to him that it makes you uncomfortable to think about him getting 'all crazy' and going to strip clubs. Tell him that you don't want to ruin his good times, but that things should be fair. You're pregnant. He needs to understand that since you can't party your butt off, he should cut back somewhat as well.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 11:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• talk to your fiance, if you are getting married he should respect how you feel about it. if you are close to his friends you can talk to them too, not in a crazy way, just hey that isn't something i'm comfy with so i'd appreciate it if ya'll don't do that. as long as they respect you and he respects you it shouldn't be a problem
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• After all the shows I've seen of guys going out to strip clubs for their bachelor parties to get that "last night of single life" in and they end up in a hotel room with a whore, I wouldn't want my man going either.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• oh and p.s. you can still go out dancing or to dinner or something with your girlfriends. or maybe have an adult toy party, where someone comes to your house and shows the toys. if you are the hostess you get a discount on stuff and get some stuff for free depending on how much is spent at the party. that way you still get to do something fun
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• You're not wrong for wanting him to stay away from strip clubs. Have you talked to him about it? If you haven't, you should. Tell him how it would make you feel if he went to a strip club or had strippers at his party. Ask him to confine the fun to the bars without naked women present. And if he agrees then talk to his friends and tell them that it's their job to watch out for him and keep him out of trouble.

If my husband had gone to see other women naked on the eve of our wedding I'd have left him. What's marriage about, anyway? I don't have a problem with nudity, but going out for the sole purpose of indulging in pre-marital adultery just because it's your "last chance" is dumb. If you can't commit to me and only me 2 days before our wedding you can't commit to me at all.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:00 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Yeah....and i don't even know if that is in their plan but I do recall briefly saying one night like "no girls.." and he said something like "don't get all insecure..." see like if i could go out drinking then that'd be one thing. but he decided to have this wedding whiel i'm pregnant. i can't even drink at my own reception. so thats completely unfair
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 12:04 AM on May. 6, 2009

• It's not being insecure not to want your soontobehusband fondling half naked girls and maybe end up with one in a hotel room the next day. Which, by the way, if he would do that to you before your wedding he'd do it after, too. My reply to "don't get all insecure" would be "it's insecure to believe that you have to have one more night of being 'single' before you get married. Do you want to commit or not?"
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Believe me and NO offense these girls are only stripping for money. Im sure they donot wanna do anything with your soon to be husband. If they end up in a hotel room, its gonna be b/c, he paid the chic. I wouldnt worry, ita a bachelor party. Happens all the time. Dont be so insecure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 6, 2009

• U cant touch a girl at a strip club. Yes they can giv lap dances but, ur husband cant feel on these girls. omg get real ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i really don't think he'd end up in a hotel room lol. he's def not staying out all night, that's for damn sure. he will come home to me. but i don't even want him getting like a lap dance...while i'm sitting at home pregnant. HA. puhlease...that's ridiculous
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 12:09 AM on May. 6, 2009