SEX AFTER BABY PIOG

MY DH AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A AWESOME SEX LIFE UNTIL I GOT PREGNANT. WE HAD SEX OCCASIONALLY WHILE PREGO BUT THEN AS I GOT BIGGER HE DIDNT WANNA HAVE SEX B/C HE WAS AFRAID TO HURT THE BABY LOL ANYWAS SINCE HAVING HER IN NOVEMBER WE HAVENT HAD SEX THAT MUCH. WE STILL HAVE SEX BUT NOT LIKE WE USE TO.. WELL 2NIGHT WE GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER & I FIGURED WE WAS GONNA HAVE SEX. HE GETS IN BED SAYS GOODNIGHT. SO I FINALLY ASK WHATS UP W/OUR SEX LIFE THESE DAYS.. HE SAYS HE DOESNT KNO, HE STILL FINDS ME ATTRACTIVE BUT HE JST DOESNT FEEL THE NEED FOR IT NEMORE LIKE HE USED TO, SAID HE DOESNT FEEL ATTRACTIVE NEMORE.. HOW CAN I MAKE HIM FEEL HOTTT AGAIN, WHAT DO I DO TO SAVE MY SEX LIFE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• No answers yet