Is the H1N1 driving anyone crazy yet?

Tonight i picked my child up right after day care and i got his meds in the sack which i went to the counter to pay for it at the check out cause i had to get other stuff like floor cleaner etc well this lady that was checking me out called for rubber gloves and she won't take my money intil they were on cause she thought my child had the H1N1 which he doesn't at all have which all he only had rsv so when i was getting ready to leave this lady closed the checker area down to get it rubbed clean and i got pissy so i showed her the meds i need for RSV that makes me so MAD!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha omg how stupid. I've been sick of hearing about this since day 1. It is SUCH an overreaction. I have not done a single thing differently since this whole "deadly epidemic" has come out. Some people just love to thrive off drama and hype.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:18 AM on May. 6, 2009

• God, this stuff is rediculous. Less than 1% of the people who contract it die from it. This may be a pandemic, but pandemic does NOT equal DEATH.

People need to grow up.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:19 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Did you know that your post was one long long sentence with no puncuation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 6, 2009

• OP here i really didn't care i was pissed when i typed it and i am still pissed about this kind of treat meant that made me feel like i was so kind of diease which it wasn't H1N1. i really wanted to spit in the ladys face for thinking that kind of crap. there you go so now you know 1222 that i don't really care if i use or not use puncuation..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• OMG! *rolls eyes* Overreacting much?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:36 AM on May. 6, 2009