use club soda

do anyone knows how to start there own at home job. I have been layed off work since sept. 11,2008 and still have not found anything yet. I am getting very mad not working I am getting unemployment but that is not good enough for me and my household. I have 3 children ages 17 girl, 14 boy, and 6 girl and it is hard tryin to pay bills and buy food and take my kids out.

goodmom35

Asked by goodmom35 at 12:21 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you would like a home business then please read on...
    Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for FREE!!! If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but had paid for itself over and over), weekly newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started ~ We have a awesome Team!!!

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 12:54 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I have written a series of work at home articles which contain great ideas, as well as some new links.  You can check that out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:31 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Hi, I am WAHM. Take a look at my website and feel free to call me if you have any questions.
    www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 12:55 PM on May. 6, 2009