I dont know if anyone else has already posted this but its horrifying!!

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/tampa_baby_kidnapping_050509

I am not even sure what to say about this except for its just awful, they need to put this a$$hole out in general population of the prison so all of the other inmates can "take care of him" What are your thoughts on this?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:28 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Ash9724
    They need to lock him in a room, strap him to a chair, and just show pictures of that poor little boy over and over again.

But the thing is, this piece of human garbage JUST DOESN'T CARE! Showing him a picture of the dead baby won't faze him. I'm for torture--long, slow torture. I don't mean something like waterboarding, either. I mean the REAL stuff. Wrap him in an uncured cowhide and set him in the sun. let him slowly suffocate as it dries and shrinks over a period of several hours... something like that. My Native American ancestors had some real interesting ways of torturing persons they deemed deserving of suffering, look them up sometime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I live in Bradenton and heard about this. When stuff like this happens close to home I think it hits you a little harder. It's such a terrible and heart breaking thing. I think that fucker ( excuse me language ) does need to be put in general population too! Let the inmates punish him!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i like your idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• :(
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ohhhh thats morbid... oh man I hope I can sleep tonight !
    Ohh Lord Have mercy!
    My body is a bit numb now!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:35 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Yeah I know its pretty sick, honestly makes me sick to my stomach
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/195510/WTF_is_wrong_with_people_A_man_was_caught_in_Tampa_Tuesday_for_allegedly_throwing_his_ex_girlfriends

Large post about this from this morning. Some good ideas on what to do with him too.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I figured it would hv already been posted should have searched first lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I can't even wrap my mind around it. WTF is wrong with people...why would he do that to someone's child? Heartbroken.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Omg...what a sick worthless waste of a human...if he can even be considered that. I'll tell you what they need to do.
    They need to lock him in a room, strap him to a chair, and just show pictures of that poor little boy over and over again. Keep showing pictures of the baby. And if he tries to sleep or close his eyes..someone needs to come in a continusly kick him in the balls until he continues to look at the pictures. No food no water, let him pee and shit in his pants.
    Then I would tell all the inmates at the local maximum security prison what he did and let them loose on him and tell them they can do WHATEVER they wanted to him.
    If they didn't kill him, then I would shoot his ankles out, then his kneecaps, then his wrists, elbows, and let him suffer for a few mins and they shoot him in the head.
    Might sound pyscho to some ppl but that is what this man deserves. What a sadistic bastard.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:51 AM on May. 6, 2009