weird tummy pain

ok so heres my story this month...lol, i am in the middle of the time that i believe to be ovulating i guess my questions are can a person ovulate as early as two days after your cycle or is that still period pains, and i haven't been workin out or anything and now my tummy hurts like i've been working out for 6 hours... weird i know i guess i wanna know if they are connected like if i was ovulating 2 days after AF then could my tummy pains be realted to early pregnancy discomfort of am i just experiencing wishful thinking

NOWLIN8408

Asked by NOWLIN8408 at 12:37 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my tummy hurts about 2-4 days after my period every month.. I'm not sure if it is ovulation or period pains... good luck to you though!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:43 AM on May. 6, 2009

• its wierd how you just posted this when im feeling the same exact thing.
    i feel like my stomach is stressed out lol.
    like when you laugh for a long time and ur stomach begins to hurt.
    thats how im feelin.
    in fact i just posted a question before you did.
    "my stomach feels tense"
    i believe thats what the question says.
    but im ttc
    and me and my husband been goin at it all this mth after my pd ended around april 20th.
    hopefully this is the time.
    good luck bby girl
    babydust to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• awww. good luck you guys!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i know right. my mother said it could be constipation which she said is deff a sign of early pregnancy but idk. iv never had this happen to me either. like this may be tmi but sometimes i feel like i have to go number 2 (lol) and when i try to go... nothin happens.
    -& like i said in my question mormally by this time my breasts would be aching to let me know im fixin to start my pd... but not this month. gues only time will tell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 6, 2009