my stomach feels tensed up.

my stomach feels tensed up.
idk if im preg. i guess its a possibility.
me and my husband have unprotected sex all the time knowing that if we have a baby we will be ready. my last pd started on april 16th. im due for the next one this mth around the 15th. normally my breasts would be hurting by now to let me know to look out for my pd but everything seems normal in a odd way. idk maybe im trippin. any opinions about the "possibility of being preg??"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• thats soo funny i now its weird right i am pretty much on the same cycle that you are and i have never had this prob before with the tunny pains or whatever you wanna call it but absolutely good luck to you too dear and hopefully we can find something out soon!!!! babydust to you too
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 12:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Without protection there is always the chance of pregnancy. Since you would welcome a pregnancy and baby I wish you the best. If not this time then the next. Godspeed
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 2:27 AM on May. 6, 2009