do u care when a person of a different race dates someone of ur race?

Like for example I have a friend, she's a black woman and she's mad that a white woman is dating a her black guy friend... she says she should go look for a white man of her own, and not come and steal "our black men"... do u feel the same way? I don't really care.. But would like to know if its a common thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, Im whlte and my hubby is Hispanic so I guess I wouldn't care....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:54 AM on May. 6, 2009

• nope, i don't care at all, i am white ... i think when it comes down to it, it's just a color, we are all the same inside.. i know that is VERY cliche` but it's so very true!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:54 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You see more white women with black men then black women with white men, this is the only thing I question. Just seems odd to me
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• my best friend is black her fiance is white. i don't think it has anything to do with color or looks in the long run its the persons personality you have to deal with so if thats what works for someone or what they find attractive than i say go for it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I really don't care cause the different race still makes pretty babies, and i have different mix in my family which i and my childern learn about the different culture which my childern enjoy learning from family then school..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 6, 2009

• No. My husband is black and I am white and I have been told many times by black women that it is NOT right! I have received crap from white people too. I think anyone that thinks there is something wrong with it is seriously ignorant.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:58 AM on May. 6, 2009

• No I do not care. I am white and could care less if I saw a white guy with a black woman or a woman or another race. However when I was in high school some friends of mine and I were talking to a group of guys we met at Cedar Point. Most of them were black and within like 5 mins a group of black girls came up to us and said to get the hell away from "their" men and to "stick to our own guys." I was really confused by this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't really care...love isn't a color
    Mother_

Answer by Mother_ at 1:07 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You love who you love. I don't care who anyone else dates.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:08 AM on May. 6, 2009

• when you put it THAT way, i have said before 'Asian women need to stay away from my white men' and yes i was kidding, i would only say that if a white friend of mine admitted to really liking Asian women or if i saw a couple i didnt know. i was kidding, but behind every joke is a little truth... i would never say that to someone and half Asian half white babies are SOOOOO cute... now i feel kindof bad, if i had white friends dating an Asian woman i wouldnt care it was just a humorous thing to say..... but now i realize how bad that sounds. so sorry to couples with Asian women and white men!!!!!! i didnt mean it! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 6, 2009