how long did it take you to get prgnant after having you iud removed?

we are talkingabout timing for our next baby, so im wondering what your time frame was. i am think ing about having mine removed in august, the way they will be no less than 2 1/2 years apart.

erika_wright

Asked by erika_wright at 1:04 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had mine out and 6 days later I ovulated. Im not 12 dpo and I just got my positive. So.. 6 days.. Lol. I thought it would take longer. Goodluck. Mine will be 3 years apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 6, 2009

• wow that took no time at all! did you use an at home ovulation kit? how did you know you were ovulating?
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I got mine out on March 24th and just found out im pregnant on May2nd
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:00 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ok. sound like it doesn't take much time. i figure since it was so easy for me to get pregnant the first time, it wonttake long when i am actually trying lol. my doc tod me when i got it that chances of getting prgnant after are pretty imidiate, i just wanted to know from first hand accouts!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:04 AM on May. 6, 2009