2 positive test today, now im having period like bleeding..

Tomorrow I will be 12 dpo. I got 2 faint positive test today but im waiting for my FMU to take a digi and another test in the morning. 3 days ago I had brown/pink creamy discharge and it didnt last long. I fiqured that was the implantation bleeding. Tonight I started cramping and and I got really gassy, but I started to bleed almost like a dark red blood with alittl bit of clotting. It almost seems like my period. But if it was my period that would make my cycle only 23 days. Im usually always 28-29 day cycle. I know cramping and bleeding can be normal during early pregnancy, but I had a miscarriage 3 months ago at 5 weeks... so of course im going to be worried. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like a miscarriage to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 6, 2009

• YEAH I WOULD GO TO THE ER
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:58 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I would advise you to go get checked some bleeding is normal but clotting is not. Also it could be a tubal pregnacy which can be life threating and can keep you from having more kids if you dont get it checked out.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:16 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Ok guys. I think I just jumped the gun. I went to the bathroom about 30 minutes later and no bleeding, clotting anything.. Nothing this morning either. It was very mild cramping and the bleeding didn't last longer than 20 minutes and it wasn't a lot of clotting either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on May. 6, 2009

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:35 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You have had a miscarriage before so even if there is nothing wrong it would be good to get some reassurance. If there is something wrong then you want to know it. I talked myself into believing everything was fine because I so wanted it to be. I hope it all works out. Take care of yourself
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 3:20 PM on May. 8, 2009