few questions here

1.When does the baby move to your belly from your pelvic?
2.When does the chance of miscarry go down?
3.At 10 weeks pregnsant does it ean if i made it tis far the baby is planted in the right place not the tube?
Sorry my dr appt is not for 2 weeks and i'm freaking about this baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't really understand the first question but to answer the others...
    You're risk of miscarriage goes down dramatically once you are out of the 1st trimester. (13 weeks)
    If the baby was implanted in your fallopian tube (eptopic pregnancy) you would be in excrushiating amounts of pain and it would have probably ruptured by now. Trust me...you would know.
    I was the same way before I went to the doc the first time. Hope I helped some!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• 1. it just your uterus growing that makes the belly, the baby doesn't necesarily move from te pelvis.
    2. the chance of miscarriage never completely goes away, but most say that by 12 weeks you are pretty much out of the woods.
    3. im not sure exactly, but i tink by 10 weeks it should have passed if it was tubal, your doctor wll know when they do a sonogram for sure.

why did the schedule your apt so late? i had already had 2 by 12 weeks. was there a specific reason?
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:15 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Here they don't see you until 12 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on May. 6, 2009