my son is sick.

myson is now 4 months old and has a cold . I dont know who to get read of it Im going out of town on memorail weekend I need them better.

tresitag

Asked by tresitag at 1:16 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i would get the baby tylenol, i live in the mountians and it has been cold laitly and she cought a cold and i gave that to her and she was like new the next day. they sell it at target for like 6 bucks.
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 2:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Nothing you can do to make him better faster... it takes time.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:02 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Besides the liquid Tylenol Or baby Motrin for any fever or aches, You know to keep him well hydrated with clear liquids besides his formies or breast milk. Since he is so young just give him water or baby juice that is diluted a lot. Don't give him any citrus as it far to strong and usually burns the baby's bum. Also you should have a humidifier where he sleeps to keep moisture in the air for his stuffy nose and chest. All you can do is keep him comfy and treat the symptoms. 4 months is pretty young to be sick, I would recommend taking him in the the pediatrician.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 12:51 AM on May. 7, 2009