I have been with my husband for almost 8 years now. Last March he left me for an older woman for a month. They lived together for about a month. When I did finally talk to him to exchange visitation a month later we ended up talking everything out and getting back together.

Well in April of last year i cheated on him. My only intentions was to hurt him as bad as he hurt me. in February of this year i started talking to my high school sweetheart. Needless to say I cheated on my husband again. I told my husband. We separated and he moved over 1000 miles away with his family and I moved out of state with my high school sweetheart as well. we have been separated since March of this year and I have tried moving on. I have not talked to him this whole time until today. Early this morning I was on my facebook reading his comments. I seen some messages to a prayer group that pretty much stated he was lost and he wanted his family back and he was hurt. it hit me like a ton of bricks when I read it. Then all of a sudden I started missing him. I miss the family we have together with our daughter and my step children. I just miss us I guess. But I really do love the guy I am with. I dont know what to do.

plybonfg

Asked by plybonfg at 1:17 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Where is you question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I think that cheating is the lowest nastiest thing you can do to the one you "love".

If he is willing to talk to you again count yourself lucky and prove to him that you are worth being with.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:21 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You have to go wherever your heart leads you. I will say fight for your marriage. However, you have to live with whatever you decide.Pray about it.
    actress

Answer by actress at 1:21 AM on May. 6, 2009

• My question is that should I give him another chance. We have both cheated on each other I was faithful the first 6 years of our marriage. After he cheated on me last year I started doing it back. Its not right by any meanns I ust didnt know how to deal with forgiving him and the hurt.
    plybonfg

Answer by plybonfg at 1:23 AM on May. 6, 2009

• talk to him :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 6, 2009

• We can give you all the advice in the world but ultimately it's up to you. Follow your heart and I pray that you make the right decision.
    Mother_

Answer by Mother_ at 1:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• My answer is still the same. If you together decide to get back together than you both need to count yourselves lucky and try to prove to each other that you are each worth being with.
    The whole he did it first is childish. Grow up before you get back together.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I understand it is childsh. My whole intentions were to hurt him. Because i had never been that hurt before in my life. I dont know how to forgive him and leave it in the past. We have both done wrong. My dad raised me. I had no mom anywhere. My dad has always taught me to be hard core and not show my feelings. So it is really hard for me to be sensitive. I just hurt and it seems like every time i look at him I think about all the hurt. Even though I dont want to and I love him. But I also love my high school sweetheart but its not the same love i have for my husband.
    plybonfg

Answer by plybonfg at 1:30 AM on May. 6, 2009

• My question is, why would you want to stoop just AS LOW as he did? I mean you claim you love him but thats not what love is, I understand you just wanted him to hurt like the way you are hurting believe me im in the same boat but the way I look at it is Karma will do the hurting not me. The only thing you can do is talk to him and I suggest marriage counseling BIG TIME!!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:09 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Counseling for the both of you, first off. Maybe there's something worth saving here...but don't go it alone.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 AM on May. 6, 2009