You have 24 hours left to live what would you do with it?

Its a simple question but not easy and you have to think that some who will read it might not die tomorrow but maybe soon. Perhaps they would like to know really what would you do.

Carriegirlm

Asked by Carriegirlm at 1:32 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pray, speak with my children, grandchild, and husband. Hold them all close to me. Leave them with good, peaceful thoughts of me because my passing will be hard enough. We'll read words of comfort from the Bible, pray together, and gain strength from our Lord. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:38 AM on May. 6, 2009

• maybe if i had like... a month or something i would travel the world.... a day i would spend with my family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I would sit in my bed with my boys and husband, kiss them, and hug them and stare at them...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• a day I would spend with my family and recap our lives and the fun times together
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 1:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• drink!!!! lol.. no jk (slightly drunk over here) i would do whatever my daughter wanted... spend my whole day with her :)
    xanayda

Answer by xanayda at 1:54 AM on May. 6, 2009

• spend it with my boys pry crying my eyes out and praying
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:32 AM on May. 6, 2009

• beside love on my daughter. i would kick my MIL butt, hehe.
    savannahnhi

Answer by savannahnhi at 7:45 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Review and maybe edit my will, make sure to talk and leave notes (so that they had something to comfort them aftyer I am gone) for everyone I love and care about and spend time with my family.
    kitiby

Answer by kitiby at 8:08 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I would go get my kids out of school and go to my parents house and spend the day until the afternoon then I would spend the rest of the day w/ my hubby I would call my sis and brother to come over and my dear neighbors that night. I would go to church to see my church friends. I would not sleep. I would throw the hugest party known to man and invite everybody and pay special attn to my hubby and kids.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:45 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Tell all the thing i have always wanted to tell but couldnt.. Let my boys do whatever they wanted and not get on to them one time.. Shoot someone, run down the street naked, tell my mother and father how i feel, and yes draging my hubby and kids along for the ride..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:05 AM on May. 6, 2009