How do I lose 6 inches by May 16th?

So I am a bridesmaid in my husbands sisters wedding on May 16th. I just tried on my dress again and it doesn't fit. I figured out that I need to lose 3 inches around my hips and 3 inches around my mid section. Now I'm on an intense work out plan and a crazy hard diet but there is no way I can lose 6 inches in less than 2 weeks so I've decided I need a gurdle. If anyone knows of a good gurdle or even any tips on a work out or diet please share.

AMWells

Asked by AMWells at 1:35 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• one of those skinny wraps. and one of those juice diets
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Impossible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Not impossible.....but good luck!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:02 AM on May. 6, 2009

• its gonna be hard but you can do it eat like just what you need so that you arent starving and then water lots and lots of water all day and workout...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You can buy the Target brand of Spanx (sp?) that isn't as expensive as the original. It long and sleek and covers your mid section smoothly.

Be sure and drink alot of water (to get rid of a couple of water weight pounds AND the bulk in your colon which surprisingly creates inches.) I would take out rice, pasta, pot., ANY and ALL sugar. Do NOT starve, or your body will actually hold onto the lbs and inches.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:35 AM on May. 6, 2009

• low carb! works well trust me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You should start to look for a back-up dress. 10 days is not much time to lose so much without making yourself sick.

Eat healthy and excersize every day until the wedding. A couple days before the wedding take a diaretic to loose any water weight or do one of those dehydrating body wraps....Spanx.

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• wow, i would suggest a 9 day cleanse. not guaranteeing anything, but it has helped others.  i personally lost 2.5 inches around my waist and 1.5 around my butt during my first 9 day cleanse.  if you stick to the program, it can help you a lot.

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:47 PM on May. 7, 2009