how old were you when u first got pregnant? and how long have u been TTC

Integrity13

Asked by Integrity13 at 1:41 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was 18 when I got pregnant with my daughter. She wasn't planned. Now, I'm 22 and have been TTC for over 9 months.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:42 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I was 19 when I got pregnant (20 when I gave birth). We tried for 9 months before I got pregnant.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i got pregnant at 20, had her at 21..as for ttc..lol..well..i wasnt trying, but i also wasnt doing anything to not become pregnant..so..yaaaaa
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i was 18 when i got pregnant (on the pill and condoms w spermicide), had her at 19. we are going to be ttc ina few months, im just trying to prepare myself mentally, physically and financially.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Question back at you... are you writing a paper? What is the premise for the question? If you get 20 answers from women over 40 does it support your thesis? How will a survey support or validate your questions/ I guess this is a "back at ya" question. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 2:22 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I was 19 when I first got pregnant, it only took that ONE time (an oops)....now we've just started TTC this past month and HOPEFULLY it happened again!!! Last AF was April 6th, so far so good!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I was 17 when I got pregnant. And that was after two years of being completely stupid (no bc and no condoms). So I was very lucky that it didn't happen sooner. Now I'm 19 and my husband and I have been TTC for almost 10 months (since our DD was about 6 weeks old). I know I know, we're crazy lol. I have just always invisioned my first two being close in age... Now I just hope it happens before he leaves for Iraq =/
    some body cross your fingers for us! And I'll do the same for you! lol
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was 19 when I had my first child, a daughter. My husband was 24. We were engaged at the time. It took us 3 or 4 months to conceive. I delivered her about a month before I turned 20. She is 9 months old now and we have been TTC for about 3 months now...And I'm already late. Crossing my fingers!!!
    kouklatasha

Answer by kouklatasha at 6:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i was 18 when i got pregnant with my daughter. im 21 now and have been TTC for over a year!
    mikayla_lee1988

Answer by mikayla_lee1988 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I was 19 when i got pregnant and had my daughter when i was 20.
    JamnAsh

Answer by JamnAsh at 3:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009