Yeast Infect. Sex and foreplay...

I just posted the other yeast Q. But I also wanted to know the sex aspect of it.

My man and I have not been around each other since I became pregnant ( long story but have kept in touch every day ) we will be reunited soon ( If GOD permits =\ ) and I really am skeptical . I don't want him to do foreplay on me, what If it taste bad ? And Can he get a yeast infection by having sex with me with out a condom..? Any advice would help.
Thanks Again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can give him a yeast infection. Do not let him give you oral sex and use a condom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Totally agree NO oral sex and use a condom and start some monistate
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:57 AM on May. 6, 2009

• yes you can pass it back and forth when i was pg with my 1st ds my hubby and i kept giving it back to eachother not fun this is totally tmi when my hubby would get it his pp would rip around the tip he said it was reall painful
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:02 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Ok, i def don't want him to get it. so No oral it is !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on May. 6, 2009