yeast infections and sex

My man and I have not been around each other since I became pregnant ( long story but have kept in touch every day ) we will be reunited soon ( If GOD permits =\ ) and I really am skeptical . I don't want him to do foreplay on me, what If it taste bad ? And Can he get a yeast infection by having sex with me with out a condom..? Any advice would help.
Thanks Again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes he can get a yeast infection from having sex with you, why don't you go to the Dr. and get it treated? And I don't know how the hell you can even think about a guy going down on you while you have a yeast infection thats NASTY!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You have a yeast infection and you're pregnant? You need to talk to the gyno about that, any infection is NOT good anytime but especially while pregnant. You need to be treated ASAP or ask which OTC meds to use during pregnancy.
    And yes, he can catch it from you both with oral sex and vaginal sex and yeast infections DO smell, that's usually one of the first signs of it. One smell of that and he'd be backing up and heading for higher ground and likely thinking that you've been sleeping with someone else (men just don't get the whole yeast infection thing).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:10 AM on May. 6, 2009