38 weeks and wanting sex badly but hubby won't put out...help?

I know that sexual appetite varies from woman to woman in pregnancy and that not all spouses or SO feel able to preform or get into the mood when their wife or SO is 9 mnts along since sex is so awkward at this point. I know there are several positions that can accommodate the pregnant woman and make sex a little easier but I am wondering how do you convince or coheres your SO into having sex when its the furthest thing from their mind. My husband has always been ready and willing to preform; up until about 8 mnts when the contractions started picking up and my sexual desires went hay wire. Lately he seems more content to "tend to himself" if the urge strikes him than to actually have intercourse. I was wondering if any other women out there had this issue with their SO and could give me some tips.

mothergibson

Asked by mothergibson at 2:27 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well to be honest I am the complete opposite I could careless and my husband wants it, but i mean if you want if that bad wait until he is asleep then start well you know and get him all ready and he will probably get in the mood real quick.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:31 AM on May. 6, 2009

• LMAO rape him pretty much abbi? LOL!!! sorry im not making fun. Im in the same boat with you mine hasnt touched me since I started showing
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• that was not a problem i had, my hubby loved that i wanted sex all thetime. because he was in school and i was working, we had a lot of time together, and we did it a lot.

i was induced at 40 weeks, and so i told him we were gonna have sex all day before b/c we wouldnt be able to for at least 6 weeks.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Sorry I came across that was I did not mean that he is male and if you get there testotrone flowing it is hard to stop them so if you catch him at the right moment and get him arralzed than mabe he will want it
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Hah. My boyfriend was the same way. He was uncomfortable since the baby was so far down and no matter how often I told him he wouldn't hit her head, he was uncomfortable with it. Pissed me off, and I was already crabby enough lol. My only suggestion is to "help yourself" lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 6, 2009

• well i dont know if wakein him up like that would work jus depends on the guy but ive tried that and he would jus turn over and go back to sleep if he was hard and ready to go or not
    Anonymous

• My husband wont have sex with me either. so yesterday when he got home from work. i followed him up to our bed room when he was changing. got naked and layed on the bed and said Do me or im not cooking dinner. he tried to argue saying that hes not comfortable cuz he can feel her moving depending on the position. i told him he can have it ne way he wants but he has to do it.. LOL we ended up having sex twice yesterday. maybe that will work for you??
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:52 PM on May. 6, 2009