how can i get my baby to stop drinking bottle?

hi im a single parent my baby is 6 months i dont mind feeding him but i go to work. The baby dosent eat from the bottle my milk or formula so he will starve all day till i come home and i feel bad for working but i need the money. What should i do?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i am not for sure if i understand the question or not if you want your baby to stop drinking the bottle I always go by the farmers almanac then when the signs are right take it way and dont give it back

however if you are just concerend that he is not eating from the bottle and he is starving because it is not you just give it time it will come on but in the mean time supplement his feeding by giving him food also at 6 months give him a sippy with something in it he may play with it a few days before actually learning to take it but he may take it better than a bottle also start letting him drink from big boy glasses and straws to help transition him
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• what? you don't want him to eat all day?
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 5:48 AM on May. 6, 2009